Cancun and Isla Mujeres couldn’t be better geographically located for you to have the best fishing. Cancun is the fist port in the Caribbean sea and recognized beside fishing for its wonderful water colors.
Just off shore of Cancun you can find the beautiful Island of Isla Mujeres, world re-known for receiving up to 100 boats every year to relive the experience of swordfishing, like in no other place in the world. This happens between January and April. The coralline reef which spans from Holbox, and crosses all the way to Honduras, along with the currents that pass through the Yucatan Channel, and the diverse sea beds make Cancun and Isla Mujeres be one of the leading fishing destination around the world.
Cancun and Isla Mujeres lend themselves to any type of fishing, being casting, trolling, using bait or lures, bottom fishing, vertical jigging, kite fishing, deep dropping, and high speed trolling. Making a success any type of fishing chosen.
All of this and the combination of a excellent and comfortable boat like fishing Tackle, any type of fishing, with a selected crew, make this fishing trip an incredible experience.
We offer 3 different packages:
Pro Reef Fishing
- 4 hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm up to 8 people.
- It is an excellent option for visiting fishing locations near Cancun and Isla Mujeres.
- You will find juvenile Groupers and Snappers Trigger Fish, Yellow Tail, Amberjack and Barracuda.
Premium Fishing Trip
- 6 hours: 8:00 am to 14:00 pm up to 8 people.
- 8 hours: 8:00 am to 16:00 pm up to 8 people.
- This choice is excellent for visiting effective fishing areas and you will be able to combine styles such as trolling, deep sea fishing.
- You will be able to find Marlin, Swordfish, Wahoo, mahi Mahi, Grouper, Snapper, Sharks, and much more.
Ultimate Fishing Trip
- 10 hours: 7:00 am to 18:00 pm up to 8 people.
- 12 hours: 7:00 am to 19:00 pm up to 8 people.
- The best option for true fishermen, that look to test their fishing styles and skills.
- Focusing the expedition on a single species like Blue Marlin, Sailfish, Sworfish and exploring fishing areas such as the Arrowsmith Bank.
If you are interested and want to chek on availability, make your reservation on line and pay by credit card.
- At the “Embarcadero de Cancun” dock. Address: Bld. Kukulcan Km 4.5 Cancún Q. Roo.
- Transportation is not included.
- We recommend that you talk with your hotel reception staff to arrange a taxi, or at the hotel taxi rank. Cancun taxis are reasonably priced.
- In average, it should take you a 15 minute ride from most hotels in the hotel zone to the “Embarcadero de Cancun” dock.
- You should arrange to arrive to the dock 30 minutes before departure.